- Preheat the grill on medium-high heat.
- Pat the steak dry, and season both sides generously with salt.
- Place the steak on the grill standing on its end (on the bone) and char it well on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Flip the steak onto its side and cook for 8 minutes on each side.
- When the steak is done, remove it from the grill and allow it to stand for 5 minutes, so that the juices are retained when the meat is cut.
- Carve off the eye fillet and sirloin steaks from the bone and slice before serving.
- 1kilo T-bone Steak, 3 inches thickness
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Maldon sea salt, to taste