- Lay out 6 sheets of aluminium foil on the kitchen bench.
- Lay the grease proof paper over the top of the aluminium.
- Fold all four corners together to form a bowl like appearance.
- Then place the banana flesh in the ‘paper bowl’ share our all the other ingredients equally between the bananas.
- Close the parcels up by crimping the foil together at the top.
- Place on the BBQ plate and cook on a low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Once cooked open the envelopes in front of your guest so they can smell the aromas of the baked bananas and serve with your favourite vanilla ice cream
- 6 sugar bananas peeled, split in half
- 12-star anise
- 3 cinnamon sticks cut in half
- 6 desserts spoons of maple syrup
- Zest of one large orange
- 6 sheets of grease proof
- 6 sheets of Aluminium foil